ELGAN Earthenware Clay Longpi Pottery Frying Pan
An eco-friendly earthenware clay frying pan of Longpi pottery from Manipur.
A circular shaped handcrafted frying pan with a huge thick handle to support and hold it. The pan has a smooth surface with complementing matte finish. Fry the delicious rice or eggs on a cheery Monday morning.
- Components: 1
- Composition: Black clay
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 604 Grams
- Height: 1.18 Inches
- Length: 11.81 Inches
- Width: 7.87 Inches
- Wash Care: Mild soap & warm water
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Manufactured / Assembled / Country of Origin is India
- Usually shipped in 5 business days from the date of order placed.
- These are handmade products, hence expect a slight variation in style, color from the image.
- The brand does not accept returns or replacement on this piece unless there is a quality issue, defect or is different from its description.