JOAN Earthenware Clay Longpi Pottery Cooking Pot
An eco-friendly earthenware clay cooking pot of Longpi pottery from Manipur.
This handcrafted cooking pot is the creation of the longpi community, Manipur. A lot of effort goes into creating such a treasure. It has a hint of lustre on the hard surface and is reliable as well as durable. Cook your breathtaking and appetising meals in this eco-friendly pot.
- Components: 1
- Composition: Black clay
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 1.7 Kg
- Height: 5.5 Inches
- Width: Pot: 8.6 Inches; Lid: 7 Inches
- Wash Care: Mild soap & warm water
- Manufactured / Assembled / Country of Origin is India
- Usually shipped in 5 business days from the date of order placed.
- These are handmade products, hence expect a slight variation in style, color from the image.
- The brand does not accept returns or replacement on this piece unless there is a quality issue, defect or is different from its description.