LEAH Earthenware Clay Longpi Pottery Kettle
An eco-friendly earthenware clay kettle of Longpi pottery from Manipur.
A pumpkin shaped handcrafted kettle designed to meet the wills and fancies of high-end customers. The evergreen vessel is curated with precision and is adorned with a sturdy wooden handle along with a cane wrapped around it. Hot must haves during the winter hour can easily be poured through it and be enjoyed along the chilly weather.
- Components: 1
- Composition: Black clay
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 1 Kg
- Height: 8.66 Inches
- Width: 7.87 Inches
- Wash Care: Mild soap & warm water
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Manufactured / Assembled / Country of Origin is India
- Usually shipped in 5 business days from the date of order placed.
- These are handmade products, hence expect a slight variation in style, color from the image.
- The brand does not accept returns or replacement on this piece unless there is a quality issue, defect or is different from its description.