MIRAYA Earthenware Clay Longpi Pottery Nut Bowl
An eco-friendly earthenware clay nut bowl of Longpi pottery from Manipur.
This aesthetically unique handcrafted bowl in the shape of a nut is made with 100% clay. It is shiny, smooth and sleek at the same time. Not only is it multipurpose, it is also durable and can be used as an item of decor on special days.
- Components: 1
- Composition: Black clay
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 213 Grams
- Height: 1.96 Inches
- Width: 3.14 Inches
- Wash Care: Mild soap & warm water
- Manufactured / Assembled / Country of Origin is India
- Usually shipped in 5 business days from the date of order placed.
- These are handmade products, hence expect a slight variation in style, color from the image.
- The brand does not accept returns or replacement on this piece unless there is a quality issue, defect or is different from its description.