SAMARA Earthenware Clay Longpi Pottery Soup Bowl
An eco-friendly earthenware clay soup bowl with a spoon of Longpi pottery from Manipur.
An elegant soup bowl set handcrafted with fidelity and rigour by the Longpi community. The rim of the bowl is perfectly round and comes with a hand moulded spoon which has a clean and smooth surface. The product is multipurpose and can also be used to serve porridge, matcha, acai and many more.
- Components: 2
- Composition: Black clay
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 335 Grams
- Height: Bowl 2.36 Inches
- Length: Spoon 5.90 Inches
- Width: Bowl: 5.51 Inches; Spoon: 1.77 Inches
- Wash Care: Mild soap & warm water
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Manufactured / Assembled / Country of Origin is India
- Usually shipped in 5 business days from the date of order placed.
- These are handmade products, hence expect a slight variation in style, color from the image.
- The brand does not accept returns or replacement on this piece unless there is a quality issue, defect or is different from its description.