TRICIA Earthenware Clay Longpi Pottery Soup Bowl
An eco-friendly earthenware clay soup bowl with a spoon of Longpi pottery from Manipur.
A chic and classy handcrafted bowl with spoon is made from the black clay originating from the hills of Manipur. The products are symbolic of the intense hard work and techniques put in by the artisan of the Longpi community. They are uniquely pleasing to the eye and can be used to have hot and exotic soups during the chilly winter evenings.
- Components: 2
- Composition: Black clay
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 321 Grams
- Height: Bowl 2.75 Inches
- Length: Spoon 6.69 Inches
- Width: Bowl: 6.69 Inches; Spoon: 2.36 Inches
- Wash Care: Mild soap & warm water
- Manufactured / Assembled / Country of Origin is India
- Usually shipped in 5 business days from the date of order placed.
- These are handmade products, hence expect a slight variation in style, color from the image.
- The brand does not accept returns or replacement on this piece unless there is a quality issue, defect or is different from its description.