YAVANA Earthenware Clay Longpi Pottery Frying Pan
An eco-friendly earthenware clay frying pan of Longpi pottery from Manipur.
A splendour looking frying pan with a wide rim, uniquely handcrafted by the artisan from Manipur. Prepare your favourite delicacies along with the earthy taste the pan has to offer.
- Components: 1
- Composition: Black clay
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 654 Grams
- Height: 1.37 Inches
- Width: 13.18 Inches
- Wash Care: Mild soap & warm water
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Manufactured / Assembled / Country of Origin is India
- Usually shipped in 5 business days from the date of order placed.
- These are handmade products, hence expect a slight variation in style, color from the image.
- The brand does not accept returns or replacement on this piece unless there is a quality issue, defect or is different from its description.